Monday, May 16, 2011

Showing off the New Camera

سلام لكم في هذا اليوم

This is my new camera, beautifully displayed in my mom's mirror. Yeah...and me, awkwardly hunched over to get the picture...it's a pretty camera, even though you can't really see it. It's a Samsung, with a 14.1 megapixel image, and 5x zoom. Yup. Pretty nice.

My Bible, with a heart made out of the pages.

Homemaker, before she got dressed. She's going to CYIA with me!

My current book-list! I'm reading The Memory of Earth by Orson Scott Card (the second Card book I've read...yeah. Haven't started it yet), Kenilworth by Sir Walter Scott, Princess Academy by Shannon Hale, The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, Redwall by Brian Jacques, Our Man in Tehran by Robert Wright, and King, Kaiser, Tsar by Catrine Clay.

But yeah. This sounds slightly obsessive, or so my mom tells me. I think it just sounds mildly excited about the fact that I have a camera, that CYIA is coming in only 23 days, and that I'll be departing for China in just 45 days! I also got another donation yesterday, for $120, which reminds me that I need to write thank you cards. I'm pretty excited. :D
爱於耶穌,
~Liberty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Cameras are awesome. I love the one of the book. ;) Thank you soo much for your comment, Liberty! It really meant a lot.

Kyla Denae said...

I love getting comments, too! :D