Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Suilaid!

Well, it's 2011. My mom and I saw in the New Year with Pringles and Lord of the Rings (Two Towers, if you care to know). It was pretty awesome.

So, what I'm looking forward to in 2010:
  • My missions trip to China
  • Getting all the money I need for said missions trip to China
  • Who knows what else?

I'm excited! :D Now, for last year's New Year Resolutions.

I didn't beat my 250-quality-books, but I did beat it in total number of books read! :D I read 52 series and quality books this year, and am currently reading like five more. Yes, I take too much on, what made you think that?

I finished Ravaged Time, and won NaNoWriMo. Again. The one I probably didn't quite get was reading my Bible daily. I did manage to read it most days, but there were some where I flaked out because...well, you know the excuses.

So, this year's resolutions:

  • Read at least one non-fiction book a week. Because I'm ambitious like that. That means 52 nonfiction books. That also means I'll have to take four nonfiction books with me to China. Better and better.
  • Make a sincere attempt to read my Bible daily. I know, this one's old-hat, but it's awesome anyway. XD
  • Write in my journal daily. My Aunt sent me a nice leather-bound journal that's absolutely beautiful. It's my new 2011 journal.
  • Finish at least a couple stories before the year is out, ones I have begun but never finished.
  • Win NaNoWriMo '11! This one goes without saying. Do I know which plot I'm going to do? No idea yet, but I do have a couple inklings. Let me finish Andromtiel.

So yes. What are your New Year's resolutions?

爱於耶穌,
~Liberty

1 comment:

Näna said...

Happy New Year, Liberty!