Monday, October 17, 2011

Waiting for Winter

A Winter of Magic and Mayhem


I love the time of year where winter is just starting to approach. I can taste it in the air, so tantalizingly close, yet still so far away. It's just chilly enough to have to put on a sweater and yet I can feel snow, just waiting to fall, high above.

winter | Tumblr



I love the beginnings of winter, just those barest tinglings that tell us it's coming. And even though yesterday it was 87 degrees (though today it's only in the 60s), I can already feel winter creeping up.

爱於耶穌,
~Liberty (紫涵)

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

I love winter too.

Fabulous Polyvore set!

Carilyn said...

I'm sorry, but I think the word you're looking for is 'Autumn'. Heehee! ;) You see, before winter can come, autumn has to be here, because with autumn comes NaNoWriMo, and it would be a sad thing indeed if NaNo was skipped. (Plus my birthday is in autumn...)

Of course, after fall wonderfulness, I am looking forward to winter - that is if we get the hoped-for snow! I would love to have a foot or two all winter, but alas! it is rare indeed where I live.

ee said...

Love your blog, so I follow you.;):) You and I like a lot of the same music.:):)

~Morgan

Golden Eagle said...

It was snowing yesterday . . . winter's not quite here yet, though. There are still leaves on the trees, and it's warmer today. :)

The Unleavened said...

Yay for winter, snow, and layering!