Monday, June 6, 2011

Jesus Loves Me. And Tells Me Things

سلام لكم في هذا اليوم
Heh, you like the title? I'm rather fond of it. It has very little relation to this post, but hopefully at one point, it'll actually make sense. This post is basically going to be one of those rambling ones that just talk about my life (which you don't really care about), and contains almost zero actual content (that you do care about). But bear with me. I promise I'll have something more interesting up soon. Even if it's in two months, when I tell you about the awesomeness that was my China trip.

Anywho. What's been going on in my life lately?

I got a $1,000 donation for my China trip, which made me very happy...I also got another $50 check this week, which means I'm that much closer to my goal. I just have to wait for grandparents and the like to decide if they're actually going to give me funds, and then I'll be able to send in the remainder of what I have. (I don't particularly want to end up with a surplus in my GE missionary account, in case you were wondering. And why?)

Next year my youth group is taking a trip to Romania for missions! Yeah, pretty epic.

And the weird part? For the past...oh, three months, I've wanted to go to Romania.

Seriously. I'm not joking. Ask my mom. I mentioned it to her maybe a month and a half ago. I had no idea why, but we discussed maybe getting in touch with some missionaries we know in Romania and trying to work something out where I could go stay with them for a few weeks. And here, my youth group is taking a trip to Romania! Yes, Jesus tells me things. I don't know why. But I think it was Jesus. :P

In other news, our bathroom is getting closer to completion! It now looks like a boarded-in train wreck, and not just an ordinary train wreck.


There is currently no toilet, which is just a tad annoying, but we'll hopefully have some tile up and a toilet in by tomorrow. Hopefully. In the meantime, we're going to spend as much time elsewhere in town (where there is a toilet) as possible.

But anywho. You didn't really want to know that. Please pray for us. And for my dad. That he'll be able to get it done. XD

爱於耶穌,
~Liberty

No comments: