Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me and my "Fancy" teeth

سلام لكم في هذا اليوم

Cass, I hope you're happy. LOL



More like 'totally jacked-up teeth', but meh. There are my braces. I can't wait for them to be off.

Actually, in all honesty, it hasn't been that bad. The soreness hasn't been as bad as I thought it'd be, and the only thing that's really annoying is these bite block things they put in to keep me from biting down and messing up the progress my teeth are making. They make it impossible for my teeth to come together at all which, obviously, means I can't chew.

That's pure torture when you love to eat.

But ah well. I suppose I shall adapt. In just a bit I'm going back in so they can put a covering on these two little spring thingies they've put in to force two teeth apart so we can pull forward two of my teeth, one on the top, one on the bottom. They hurt like crazy. So yeah. Fun, fun.

Edited to add: Take a peek at the girl on the unreached people's widget on my sidebar for today....is she not the most beautiful thing ever?

爱於耶穌,
~Liberty

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

They're awesome Kyla. Thanks for posting this picture. You still look just as beautiful as ever. I feel much better knowing that we're both getting braces at the same time. *smiles*