Monday, November 5, 2012

is it really november already?

I knew it was November. I mean, obviously it's November. It's NaNoWriMo and stuff (which, by the way, is going swimmingly: I'm at nearly 17,000 at the moment, which pleases me greatly), and I know time is steadily ticking away, just like always, but...

but...

ohgoodlordit'snovemberwheredidtimego

It sank in today that I have two months and a week before heading to the Children's Ministry Institute.

That in two months and one week I will have to have 3,000 more dollars
That in two months and one week I will, to all intents and purposes, be all on my own

And I'm not at all sure how it got to this point. I remember first bouncing around the idea of going to CMI, this summer while at CYIA. I thought 'oh, I have plenty of time'. And here I am, six months later, not at all sure where my time went, or how I spent it, or anything. Is this how the rest of my life is going to be? Does time just start moving faster the older you get?

I sincerely hope not. Because that would kind of suck.

- Kyla Denae

No comments: